It should be of interest to marketing historians, brand managers, and scholars of branding.
Bastos, W. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Please share your general feedback.
You can start or join in a discussion here. Visit emeraldpublishing.
New Directions in Book History
Abstract Purpose — This inquiry aims to contribute to the literature on the historical developments that have influenced the origin, uses, and meanings of branding. Findings — The investigation suggests that various forces e. Please note you might not have access to this content. You may be able to access this content by login via Shibboleth, Open Athens or with your Emerald account.
Pearson Education - History Books
If you would like to contact us about accessing this content, click the button and fill out the form. Contact us.
- The Secrets of Economic Indicators: Hidden Clues to Future Economic Trends and Investment Opportunities (3rd Edition)?
- The Restaurant Martin Cookbook: Sophisticated Home Cooking From the Celebrated Santa Fe Restaurant!
- Quantum dot heterostructures.
- Food Fraud.
- Sarah Millican: The Biography of the Funniest Woman in Britain.
- North American P-51B&C Mustang.
You are here
Printed books. Find out more about our formats.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. This acclaimed resource presents a global comparative perspective about Western and non-Western cultures and examines the potential future directions for transcultural nursing with insights into rural and urban cultures in the United States including the culture of homeless mothers and children.
The book covers important topics such as transcultural nursing, research, and healthcare in Kenya, Southeast Asia, Haiti, Syria, and Taiwan, as well as translational research, globalization, conflict resolution, mental health considerations, Ayurvedic medicine, genetics and genomics in healthcare, integration of care and caring, and an overview of transcultural history, concepts, and principles.
Services on Demand
Reflecting the work of experts and scholars in the discipline, the Fourth Edition includes twenty-five new chapters. Responding To A Promotion?
- Services on Demand!
- A history of the concept of branding: practice and theory.
- Available Formats.
- Information, Organization and Management!
- Leininger's Transcultural Nursing: Concepts, Theories, Research & Practice, Fourth Edition?
- Pearson Education - History Books!
View Promotion. More Views.
Choose an Option Add to Cart. Format eBook e-Books A growing number of textbooks….