Through changes in work and sexuality, the period witnessed a growing complexity of femininity, whether seen in the increased number of working women or the spread of family limitation. Contemporary literature on working women promoted the idea that this was helping reshape the public and private spheres of working class life. View on PubMed.
Representations of working-class life, 1957-1964
Alternate Sources. Save to Library.
Create Alert. Share This Paper.
Representations of Working Class Life, 1957-64 by Stuart Laing (Paperback, 1986)
Figures from this paper. Citations Publications citing this paper.
Capital domicide : home and murder in the mid-century metropolis Alexa Hannah Leah Neale. Gender and the politics of welfare : a study of social assistance policies towards lone mothers in Britain, Robyn Rowe. Margaret Thatcher's politics : the cultural and ideological forces of domestic femininity Jessica Dawn Prestidge. In the gaps and on the margins : social work in England, Thomas J. Masculinities, planning knowledge and domestic space in Britain, c. Add to Basket.
Blog — Archives for Education
Book Description Hardback. Condition: Very Good.
- Henipavirus: Ecology, Molecular Virology, and Pathogenesis;
- On the Dirty Plate Trail: Remembering the Dust Bowl Refugee Camps;
- Latest Posts.
- Hallow Point (Mick Oberon, Book 2);
- Representations of working-class life 1957-1964.
- Electronic Troubleshooting and Repair Handbook (TAB Electronics Technician Library)?
The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting.
The spine remains undamaged. Seller Inventory GOR More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Representations of Working Class Life, 1957-64
Book Description Macmillan. Condition: Good.
- Account Options;
- Student Retention in Online, Open and Distance Learning (Open and Flexible Learning Series).
- Key module for.
- Microsurgery of Cerebral Veins?
- About this book?
- Genetic Privacy: An Evaluation of the Ethical and Legal Landscape.
Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. Seller Inventory Z1-R Book Description Palgrave Macmillan, Condition: Used: Good. Book Description Macmillan, London, Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. No other inscriptions.
Flat pages. Jacket is now under clear removable covers.
Author Inscription. Seller Inventory Quite bright pages.