Would you like to change to the United States site? Keller Editor , G.
Improvements in Speech Synthesis Cost 258: The Naturalness of Synthetic Speech
Bailly Editor , A. Monaghan Editor , J.
- Improvements in Speech Synthesis?
- Simon King publications!
- Gandhis Truth: On the Origins of Militant Nonviolence?
- نقلقولها در سال?
Terken Editor , M. Huckvale Editor. Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Undetected location. NO YES.
Draft document on prosody for COST 258
Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart.
Out of stock. International Journal of Computer Applications 23 , October Natural synthesis of speech needs to identify the minute variations in phoneme during reproduction, which is affected by many factors. One well-known problem with speech synthesis is the occurrence of audible discontinuities at phoneme boundaries, which lead to the unnaturalness of synthetic speech.
This study basically focuses on introducing a novel method with low bit rate to improve the naturalness of synthetic speech. The research presents a sinusoidal noise based mathematical method to reform the transition regions from one phoneme to another phoneme with lesser number of parameters.
The speech information which are amplitude, phase and frequency were extracted using three different algorithms. Polynomial coefficients were estimated to represent the speech information in lesser number of parameters. Call for Paper - November Edition.
- Problems in the annotation of spoken language corpora (Hamburg, ).
- Bestselling Series.
- Foreign Direct Investment, Location and Competitiveness.
- Download Product Flyer;
- IJCA - Modeling of Phoneme Transitions for Natural Synthesis of Speech Signals.
Last date of manuscript submission is October 21, Read More. International Journal of Computer Applications. Volume - Number Herath and J.
- Gap-Sheaves and Extension of Coherent Analytic Subsheaves.
- Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming: 15th International Conference, XP 2014, Rome, Italy, May 26-30, 2014. Proceedings.
- Darragh O'Brien - نقلقولهای Google Scholar.
- Passar bra ihop.